Thread by @JosephMasepoes: “1. Here I present some analysis into the chronology and timing of the past year events, and how they point to the dramatic shutdown of a glo […]” #QAnon #theGreatAwakening #SouthAfrica
1. Here I present some analysis into the chronology and timing of the past year events, and how they point to the dramatic shutdown of a global criminal syndicate going back several decades. #QAnon
2. As a starting premise, accept that the END GOAL is to get to the final conclusion; which is all of the prominent members of the Bush/Clinton/Obama cabal imprisoned for their crimes against humanity.
3. There is one major barrier: public perception and understanding. Going straight the end goal immediately would not have been politically viable with a deceived population who had to be persuaded that what was good is bad, and what was bad is good.
4. There needed to be an order of events playing out over a period of time to draw the public closer to being able to accept the end goal and the shocking reality they now find themselves in.
5. Remember I said the good guys knew everything as soon as they took the center of power, D.C. They knew of the Obama admin scheme to block Trump using his fake ties to Russia but yet allowed this farce “investigation” to silently continue over the period of a year.
6. While people waited for Trump and his family to be indicted, a counter-intelligence operation had been raging. Courts were being stacked with with uncorrupted judges while all the evidence was being collated and prepared.
7. I’ll skip over all of the stuff that came out on its own, such DNC rigging, Clinton emails, Comey exoneration, Lynch tarmac meeting, Podesta emails etc, all of that were uncontrolled disclosures but helpful nonetheless for #theGreatAwakening.
8. So let’s talk about the order of events deliberately timed to draw the public towards the ultimate reality that Obama and Co are going to face military tribunal as enemies of the state.
9. The fall of Hollywood elites starting with Weinstein was the first to get set into motion because it was the softest target, relatively insulated from D.C, even though massive Clinton donations expose these obvious connections.
Harvey Weinstein’s Fall Opens the Floodgates in Hollywood
With women in the entertainment industry leading the discussion, talk of sexual harassment floods social media.
10. We also saw a lot of other peripheral criminal enterprises shut down, that is the MS-13 gang round-up, and also the drug and child trafficking cartels dispatched.
Federal government announces hundreds of arrests in MS-13 crackdown
Authorities announced on Wednesday that they had arrested more than 250 alleged MS-13 gang members and associates in a month-long, nationwide operation.
11. But the first major political maneuver was the Saudi purge. This is a global operation, not just US. The bribery to the corrupt US politicians and Clinton Foundation needed to be cut.
Saudi purge shows prince’s ruthlessness
The crown prince is showing a ruthlessness in removing anyone or anything in his way, Frank Gardner says.
12. Once all of the corrupt princes, including the worst of them, Al-Waleed bin Talal, were arrested, we could turn our attention to the US.
Why Saudi Prince bin Talal’s ‘friends’ have abandoned him
Saudi Prince Alaweed bin Talal’s arrest and reported torture has been met with silence for these uncomfortable reasons, says Jake Novak.
13. A side event was the fall of tyrant Robert Mugabe, a cabal puppet who destroyed the economy of Zimbabwe and enslaved his people. #SouthAfrica leader Jacob Zuma has also been removed. He & Mugabe make up the African arm of the cartel.
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis
Breaking news and analysis on politics, business, world national news, entertainment more. In-depth DC, Virginia, Maryland news coverage including traffic, weather, crime, education, restaurant revie…
14. We then saw the stories seeded into Left-wing media that started with The Hill Uranium One disclosures; that there was a suppressed FBI investigation into corruption surrounding the deal, and $145MM in cash going to Clinton Foundation.
FBI informant gathered years of evidence on Russian push for US nuclear fuel deals, including Uranium One, memos show
An FBI informant gathered extensive evidence during his six years undercover about a Russian plot to corner the American uranium market
15. After that, the first news of Peter Strzok’s bias, his role in the pissgate dossier and basically the whole Mueller investigation compromised to plant the seeds of doubt in Trump’s guilt, and vindication of his wiretap tweets.
WHITE HOUSE: New FBI records show ‘extreme bias’ against Trump
The White House said that newly released FBI records show “extreme bias” against President Donald Trump among leadership at the FBI.
16. These bad actors in Mueller’s Special Council were known from the beginning, the public were led to believe a valid Trump/Russia investigation was taking place when the real investigation was into the Obama/Clintons.
17. Then it was getting bad actors out of the House Intelligence committee by setting up the media leak stings, exposing recently Peter Schiff as being the guy who leaked the retracted CNN story with a tiny date discrepancy.
EPIC! POTUS Trump’s Assistant Dan Scavino Goes After ‘Leaker Adam Schiff’
Everyone is calling out ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff (D-CA) as one of the leakers. Adam Schiff was seen leaving the room many times during Donald Trump Jr.’s 8 hour …http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/epic-potus-trumps-assistant-dan-scavino-goes-leaker-adam-schiff/
18. Tax reform is critically important to get through. The best way to convince anyone in the public that their government might not be so bad is to feel a financial benefit.
President Trump: Tax bill ‘an incredible Christmas gift for hard-working Americans’
Republicans pass sweeping tax measure, bill now heads to president to sign
19. With everyone about to notice a cash benefit from the new tax bill, either in the size of their refund, or in a cash bonus by exuberant corporations (as we see with AT&T and others), they will be psychologically warmer to the government they once feared would hurt them.
20. With the major legislation achievement, and Clinton appearing cooked, lets turn to Obama. The bombshell disclosures in Left leaning Politico showing how Obama helped Hezbollah smuggle in drugs and other atrocities.
The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook
An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah’s billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House’s desire for a nuclear deal with Iran
21. Don’t get complacent to this revelation. Its stating in plain terms that Obama was a US president who actively undermined the interests of Americans, putting them in harms way to help a hostile foreign enemy that funds ISIS.
22. Sessions, who has been actively presiding over the whole counter-intelligence sting, was keeping a low profile to keep the public focused on the Trump/Russia distraction.
23. Now all is done and he came out today finally demanding an investigation into the Uranium One deal. It looks like he is just doing this now, but it has really been ongoing since he stepped foot into the Justice department.
Attorney General Sessions orders fresh look at Uranium One deal
The attorney general ordered federal prosecutors to interview FBI agents who examined a uranium deal linked to Clinton Foundation donors.
24. As momentum accelerates, today’s disclosure of sanctions against global corrupt actors as part of the Magnitsky act, all pieces in the greatest, most sinister and most prolific global criminal cartel the world has ever seen.
Donald Trump sanctions dozens of foreign individuals for human-rights
President Trump announced sanctions Thursday against 13 individuals for humans-rights violations and corruption, including a Myanmar general accused of ethnic cleansing against Muslim minorities.
25. You are going to hear the EU go next, with another similar corruption purge in 2018 of European officials who have been engineering a massive migrant crisis via their major source of funding, George Soros.
Nigel Farage calls on EU to investigate George Soros funding, collusion
Farage says while Russia is accused of funding Britain’s ‘Leave’ campaign, George Soros’ $18b donation to pro-EU Open Society has escaped scrutiny.
26. The crescendo of events can now get going with full force now that all of the other pieces are in play. No more long delays now, this should all wrap up pretty swiftly over the coming weeks.
27. Buckle up and enjoy the show. Oh yes, happy Christmas, happy new year, and happy NEW WORLD! — The end
*Adam Schiff, not Peter.